REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS POSITION
- 7+ years of relevant professional work experience designing, executing, and supporting. digital manufacturing product solutions
- 3+ years of experience driving digital product development and management in manufacturing industries.
- APICS or any supply chain-related certifications are strongly preferred.
- Deep understanding of cloud computing technologies, business drivers, and emerging computing trends
- Working knowledge with AGILE development, SCRUM, and Digital Application Lifecycle Management (ALM)
- Own and manage the digital product backlogs to generate ROI from digital investment by determining product features and feature prioritization with constant re-prioritization and refinement in an agile DevOps environment.
- Study and analyze the industry and market to track the developments in the industry to
- adopt and innovate the new suite of digital applications to create and maintain competitiveness advantage.
- Develop unique value propositions for both the user and buyer personas and recommend internally built versus integrated market solutions to address chronic operational issues.
- Monitor, analyze, and act on key product analytics to manage the product life cycle and
- ensure ROI on digital initiatives.
- Create and lead the implementation of the strategic digital manufacturing product roadmap Create technical documentation, user stories and features to be groomed with DevOps and stakeholders for agile continuous development and integration of digital products.
- Perform all other duties and special projects as assigned.